How many times have you drawn eyeliner across your eyelids? How many minutes have you spent covering up that old scar with concealer? How many days have you wished that you could press rewind and regain the eyebrows of your youth? Permanent makeup springfield mo can provide a lasting solution to all of these problems and more.
If you weren’t aware, permanent makeup procedures are tattoos, in essence. A needle is used to place pigmented granules under the upper layers of the skin, giving the skin a new appearance. Permanent makeup is a great way to erase your flaws and enhance your features, but if you’re interested in the procedure, be sure to follow these crucial tips at the spa Springfield MO you trust:
- Choose a classic, timeless style that you won’t possibly regret. Ask yourself if you’ll like the style when you’re 80 years old.
- Shoot for a natural look. You can always add extra makeup for special occasions.
- Remember that the color will fade over time, as all tattoos fade. You may need to have the procedure repeated several years from now.
- Choose a qualified, experienced permanent makeup practitioner. A botched procedure could haunt you for years to come, and unsterile equipment can cause bacterial infections.
- If you haven’t gotten a tattoo before, insist on a “test patch” to ensure that you won’t have an allergic reaction.
- Don’t schedule the procedure right before a special occasion. Recovery will take about three to seven days.
- Be sure that you and your practitioner are on the same page beforehand. Spend a lot of time going over the exact style, color, and shape that you want.
If you’re considering permanent makeup, take your time and don’t make your final decision spur-of-the-moment. The permanence of the procedure makes it appealing, of course, but it also ups the ante. Good luck!